The 2020 Natural Science Section’s Climate Conference at the Goetheanum was held October 1-4. Each of the lectures were recorded. These recordings are in German. To view these, please visit this LINK.
Most of these lectures will be translated and available monthly as a colloquium. You may participate in our cafe-style discussions by registering HERE. Please consider making a donation. The suggested donation is $150 for all fourteen lectures or $15 per lecture.
Donation via PayPal
Donation via Anthroposophical Society in America
For those who do not wish to use PayPal, they may use this link.
Individual Recordings of the 2020 Climate Conference Lectures in German are here.
The following was the schedule:
Oct. 01, 2020
- Speaker: Meinhard Simon
- Topic: Climate and people – a common history under today’s responsibility of people.
- Speaker: Susanna Kümmell
- Topic: The organismic character of the earth’s climate – a look into the past.
Oct. 02, 2020
- Speaker: Albrecht Schad
- Topic: The earth – a living being.
- Speaker: Hans-Ulrich Schmutz
- Topic: From cosmically impulsed climate change to anthropogenic climate change.
- Speaker: Anet Spengler Neff
- Topic: Animal husbandry in agriculture and the climate.
- Speaker: Paul Mäder
- Topic: How arable farming is becoming more climate-friendly.
- Speaker: Bernd Siebenhüner
- Topic: Climate change as a challenge for the economy: transformation instead of growth.
- Speaker: Stefan Siemer
- Topic: Integral climate protection.
Oct. 03, 2020
- Speaker: Beate Oberdorfer & Andreas Pook
- Topic: Change in understanding of material and new organics.
- Speaker: Pauline Lutz
- Topic: How dare you?
- Speaker: Otto Ulrich
- Topic: The magnetic man – «mother earth» and the natural sciences.
- Speaker: Stefan Ruf
- Topic: Climate psychology.
- Speaker: Hartmut Boehme
- Topic: Nature and culture in the Anthropocene.
Oct. 04, 2020
- Speaker: Johannes Kühl
- Topic: Transform yourself: exhausting – painful – great!