Our Annual Conference will take place November 13-17 at Rudolf Steiner House, Ann Arbor, MI.
Theme: Changing our Thinking about Climate Change.
A Working Conference
Invitation to Participate: We invite everyone—whether you may attend or not—to engage in this work. You will find a compilation of Background Materials, including books, lectures, scientific articles, and selected news reports posted HERE. Please, anyone familiar with any of these materials, or other sources, submit commentary review or noteworthy remarks directed toward our conference topics (see FLYER) for publication in our Correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will serve both as preparation for the conference and to extend these efforts beyond the conference itself.
The Conference Registration Fee is $250. [Fee includes all lectures, venue rental, workshops, and all meals: Wednesday dinner through Sunday lunch plus refreshments at breaks].
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be prepared by participants and shared at Rudolf Steiner House.
- Conference Lodging: We will post here local housing information. Both airbnb.com and vrbo.com have several walking distance options. Multiple hotels exist, but these will require a car or Uber. You will be responsible for booking accommodations. A few rooms will be available at Rudolf Steiner House. To book one of these, contact Judith Erb email@example.com. Note: rooms at RSH are now full.
- Parking at RSH: is quite limited. Free street parking exists on Oswego St. (across Geddes Avenue from RSH).
- Live Streaming: you may tune in even if you can’t be present. Donations welcomed.
- Background Materials: Attendees are encouraged to read some of the suggested material before the conference HERE. It contains:
- Scientific research
- Relevant websites